PALLIATIVE CARE TEAM LEADER – Grade 4 – Community Nursing
9th February 2018
East Grampians Health Service (EGHS) is seeking to recruit a Palliative Care Clinical Team Leader in our Community Nursing team.
East Grampians Health Service (EGHS) is seeking to recruit a Palliative Care Clinical Team Leader in our Community Nursing team. This role is 4 days a week (32hrs) – full time considered and is remunerated at RN Grade 4.
EGHS is located at Ararat, in Western Victoria a comfortable two and a half hour drive from Melbourne. It is in close proximity to the Grampians National Park, wineries, a variety of sporting venues in a friendly rural community that provides an excellent living and recreational environments.
This role is responsible for the clinical coordination and evaluation of the multidisciplinary care approach to the palliative care needs of patients and their families in the central Grampians region.
The successful applicant will have;
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of care which focuses on the individual and support networks
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated sound level of nursing skills and to work within safe practice principles
- Commitment to flexibility and innovation in practice including an evidence based approach to care
- Demonstrated experience in a palliative care service
- The ability to work independently and within a tem environment
- Be committed to best practice and have skills in problem solving
- Recent post-graduate qualification in Palliative Care or working towards same.
The successful applicant will be required to consent to completing a Police Record Check.
For further information contact Jane Bourman, Manager Community Nursing on (03) 5352 9328.
The Position Description can be viewed and downloaded by selecting ‘Position Description’.
To apply please select ‘Apply for this position online’ below and complete as requested.
Please ensure you address the selection criteria, attach an up to date resume with two referees by close of business Friday 9th February 2018.
East Grampians Health Service is an equal opportunity employer.